How about if 20-30 applicants came into the Shark Tank, and each Shark had to end up funding 3 companies. At the end of the season we get to see which Shark had the biggest increase in valuation with his/her new investments.
- RT @settern: Google: Forget spending months internally training our facial/pattern recognition algorithm — let’s build a funny app that com… 2 months ago
- Long term? Probably. twitter.com/business/statu… 3 months ago
- Streaming Glitch on @Netflix. Not bad. 3 months ago
- I have to reattempt FaceID about 45% of the time. It’s either not the right angle, or too far, or too close, or som… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 months ago
- .@Apple pay cash wants my SSN and a copy of my DL. Are they out of their minds? Never using it. @Square cash all the way. 3 months ago